As of March 1, 2015 the Inmate mail procedures have changed to Postcards only.
- Acceptable postcards should be at least 3.5″ by 4.25″ (No larger than 4.25″ by 6″).
- Typed , written, or printed in blue or black ink.
- Embossed with a pre-printed stamp or inked stamp.
- State Inmates name and booking numbers
- Addressed to P.O. BOX 13 TUSCUMBIA, MISSOURI 65082
- Defaced, covered with plastic or any other wrapping.
- Marked with paint, crayons, or markers.
- Strained or have any type of watermarks.
- Labeled or stickers affixed to it.
- Covered with any biohazard (Lipstick, perfume, or body fluids of any type)
- Depicting nudity, weapons, or gang references.
- Written code of any type.